Cancellation Policy for Camping:
The fun continues rain or shine when camping! We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.
30 Days + Prior to arrival Date: (Nightly & Weekly)
OPTION #1: Full Refund less $50 cancellation fee per site, per week along with booking/transaction fees.
OPTION #2: Camp Credit on account in the full amount can be elected less booking/transaction fees.
15 Days + Prior to arrival Date: (Nightly & Weekly)
50% of reservation total issued in camp credit and 50% of reservation forfeited.
14 days prior to arrival Date: (Nightly & Weekly)
Full reservation forfeited
Monthly & Seasonal Sites:
Please note, all monthly & seasonal fees for sites and dock slips are non-refundable no matter when you cancel.
Change Policy for Camping:
We will always do our best to accommodate you! Changes to reservation arrival or departure date are contingent upon availability. Rebooking fees may apply depending on the situation. Changes made within 30days from arrival resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Credit on account. Credit on accounts will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
Payment Policy for Camping:
When booking payment is due in full at time of booking. If you are unsure of what site will work for you please feel free to give us a call at 715-337-2198 and our friendly staff will help assist you.
We accept Visa, Master, Discover, and American Express.
No Show Policy for Camping:
FOR ACTIVITIES & RENTALS:
Cancellation Policy for Activities & Rentals:
We understand the weather can be unpredictable so there is no penalty for rescheduling or canceling your trip, activity, or rental due to severe weather. If you have to reschedule or cancel due to severe weather you will have a credit on account minus booking/transaction fees. The fun can continue rain or shine, but we like our guests to be comfortable and have an excellent time so look at the weather ahead of time and let us know what works for you! We will do our best to accommodate you! We do not give credits or refunds due to the discomforts of nature, while engaging in an activity or rental. Our cancellation policy not due to severe weather varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date. Please see below.
30 Days + Prior to arrival Date:
OPTION #1: Guests receive a full refund back minus cancellation & transaction/booking fees.
OPTION #2: Guests receive a credit on account minus transaction/booking fees.
3-30 Days Prior to arrival Date:
Guest will be issued a credit on account in the amount of your paid reservation minus cancellation & transaction/booking fees.
Less than 72 Hours to arrival Time/Date:
Full reservation forfeited
$5/person and/or $10/item per day
Change Policy for Activities & Rentals :
We are happy to adjust and accommodate your reservation times. Adjustments are contingent upon availability. Rebooking fees may apply depending on the situation. Changes made within 30days from reservation resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Credit on account. Credit on accounts will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
Payment Policy for Activities & Rentals:
When Booking online Payment is due in full at time of booking. If you are unsure of what you are looking to rent or which trip to take, call and reserve via phone our friendly staff will be happy to accommodate you and take a small down payment per guest or rental item so you can rest assured your items/time slots are saved and changes can easily be made depending on availability.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
No Show Policy for Activities & Rentals:
PET POLICY & RULES
- All Pets must be kept on a leash or in a carrier while in all public areas of the Campground &/or Outfitters location.
- All Pet waste must be disposed of in a in Dumpsters (NOT trash receptacle and NOT in bathrooms)
- Pets are not allowed inside buildings, Playgrounds and pavilions
- Pets that are going on a Trip or Tour with you need to be registered in advance. Private shuttles may be required. Additional Fees may apply.
- Pets that are aggressive, vicious, dangerous or potentially dangerous; require muzzling; or are easily frightened or sensitive, resulting in disruptive behavior (such as fighting or biting) in response to a stimulus are prohibited.
- Pets are required to be kept with you or a designated individual at all times. If you leave your pet unattended at your campsite or in a vehicle, you are responsible for your pets well being and behavior.
- By bringing your pet onto any of the Wildwood Outdoor Adventures, LLC premiums you are representing and warrant that your pet is up to date on all vaccinations (including rabies and distemper) and flea treatments.
- Pets that create any disturbances, which cause complaints will have to have to have arrangements made elsewhere outside the Campground and/or will not be allowed to go on trip. No Refunds Available.